Thursday, September 18, 2008

GRRR!!

So right now I'm not in the best of moods and really don't feel like talking to anyone, but of course Hannah has 101 questions for me. I let myself get too hungry and my blood sugar got too low, and now i just feel like crap! Hopefully I can turn things around for this afternoon...

On a positive note, I wanted to share the cutest video of Abby that I did this morning when she woke up:


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh! She is so cute! she reminds me a lot of Hailey!

Richard said...

what an absolutely adorable video of Abby!! And I am sorry you were so grumpy...sugar always helps me too lol - this was Ginamarie btw

JulieandGary Smith said...

Low on SUGAR? Come to me, I can fill those needs! Loved that video of Abby, she has such a sweet voice!