Sunday, September 21, 2008

That Really Gets My Goat!

Hello and welcome to my weekly installment of "That really Gets My Goat!"* Gets my Goat is somthing that just drives you up the wall and back down again. It's mostly just a place to rant, rave and vent and share with all of you....WHAT GETS MY GOAT!
What really GETS MY GOAT this week has to do with driving. It really pushes my buttons...for some weird reason...when people drive and don't turn into the NEAREST lane. For example, when turning left, you turn into the left lane, or when you turn right you turn into the right lane! It's not that hard or complicated and if we would just all follow the rules...

OK...so now it's your turn! What Gets Your Goat? Leave a comment and I'll pick my fave next Sunday on ..... "That Really Gets My Goat!"



*this segment of my blog is not intended to offend or poke at anyone in particular. please do not take this personally and continue to be my friend. ;0)

2 comments:

JulieandGary Smith said...

WELL I will tell YOU what gets my goat. When people know that they are wrong (for example the people that smashed my car window) and they admit they need to pay up (for example way back in July). Then they just never call back (for example 7 times) and make me call them and they just keep putting me off and hope I will go away!!! $262 is seriously nothing to their huge company, but it's a big deal and I am getting FED UP!! So that get's my goat, and my pig and chickens TOO!

Ginamarie said...

I have a driving get's my goat - I get upset when I see people driving with their dogs in their laps or hanging out the driver side window. How is that any safer than driving while talking on a cell phone - not that i think that is okay. How can they see what's going on around them? I say keep your dog in the back seat - it's safer for them and for all the other safe driver's out there.