Ok and next are 2 cards that I made:
This one is made with the stamp set "Time Well Spent". The one below I used Pricless. I used crystal effects on the flowers to make them glossy looking. The ribbon is twill tape that I ran over Tangerine Tango stamp pad. The blue is the new colour Baja Breeze which I love! The card below I copied from Beate Johns, just to save myself from copyright.
In kid news it seems they are doing better compared to the last couple days of major fighting! At the end of the day on Tuesday Hannah's back looked like she had been torched with bite marks and scratches. I am trying so hard to teach Abby not to hurt but it seems like a brick wall with her. She just doesn't understand and it makes me sad to see Hannah get hurt. Any suggestions?
Also I've started a new quilt because Abby moved into a bed a few months ago. This one was so hard to find the right fabric, but I think I turned out ok. Here's a pic of the different fabrics I chose. I have started sewing the sandwiches together and hopefully I'll be done in about a month.
Here's a pic of Abby, she wanted in on the pic too!
I am having a Stampin workshop this month, sometime in the week of the 22nd, so if you're interested, let me know.
Alrighty, take care!
2 comments:
I love the colours you chose for Abby's quilt. - One day I will make one of my own - after you learn how to do it then you can give me loads of advice :)
woo I also love the colors, I am so not a pastel person and I don't think Abby is either. I love how the quilts look like your girls!
Post a Comment