Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Newest Creation

Here is my newest creation thanks to my sister Julie, who seems to be quite crafty lately! This handy clipboard will help us count down the days until Christmas! Woo HOo!


Here's the details:

I glued the 1st piece of patterned paper on, then the second. The first time I did it I used white glue and the whole thing bubbled up, so I had to rip that off and use my tape runner and the liquid glue pen from SU!.

Next I added the ribbon around the middle. Cut out the two rectangles for the middle, and then added 2 metal washers with some very strong adhesive. Then I stamped out my numbers and punched them out and added some magnet tape that I got from DOLLARAMA! Love that store. I was totally not expecting to find it there, and the fab store did not let me down. I then added all the other embellishments, especially my fave the tule in a bow at the top!

I also sanded down all sides of the clipboard as well as the chipboard arrow.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: