The tutorial on how to make it is here. It was super easy and took my under an hour to make. I then had the pictures printed at walmart using their machines. I printed them at 3x4 and then cut them down to fit in the spots. I used "One of a Kind" for the front.
Next up is a Christmas list thing to have on our fridge. Then when you think of something you would like to get or give for Christmas, then you just write it down on the lists. I think it will be very helpful, especially Roddy who is soooo hard to buy for.
The idea came from here. She actually e-mailed me the directions and the template for the lists. I just used a 12x12 piece of soft sky, stamped snowflakes all over it in red, white and blue. You then needed to sew the sides together plus down the middle to make pockets, but the darn sewing machine is once again in the fix it shop. I got out my mini craft sewing machine, but it wasn't big enough to reach the middle, so no pockets. Then I printed out the lists and the words on the printer, cut them out and glued them to larger cardstock. Last I added the ribbon and added Santa who I stamped in Stazon ink and then coloured in with my blender pen and reinkers. TaDAAAAA! Oh and lastly I added magnet pieces to the back so it can stick on our fridge.
Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
i loooooove your album, the pictures are gorgeous!! awesome job!!
i like the list thing. i always end up losing the 12 lists i make so maybe i should do this?? the album is way cute. super idea!
Post a Comment