You can see the original here. I changed the colours because I wanted to use some new paper I got. The colours are just white and Always Artichoke. The stamp set is called One of a Kind. I stamped the flower twice, coloured it in with my blender pen and reinker (because I don't have the markers, but I personally think this way is much cheaper. I just bought all the reinkers and with a blender pen you then have all the colours of markers, plus you can use your reinkers for many, many more things and one blender pen can be used over and over for different colours) I cut out the inside part of the flower and stuck it on with dimensionals for a cool look, which is hard to see in the pic.
This next card I just love! You can find it here. I pretty much copied this one as I loved it so much. I wasn't talented enough to do the fancy paper piercing that she did.....
This card uses "Pocket Silhouettes" which is so super cute and pretty. It has 2 more little "bushes" and I love it a lot! The colours for this one are chocolate chip, and 2 new colours pink pirouette and kiwi kiss. Oh and the Happy Birthday comes from "Upsy Daisy". The other part I wanted to share with you was the inside, but I wrote on it before I took a pic. The chocochip was a little too dark to write on, so I cut out a piece of white, stamped the same pattern as on the card all along the bottom and sponged colour all around the edges and then wrote on that. It REALLY looked gorgeous inside!
That's all and thanks for looking! I'm off to JM's scrapbooking birthday party and boy I am excited! It's always a great time and her mom is going to be there and that just means a whole barrell of fun too! I'll be sure to show pics of my project!
No comments:
Post a Comment