This is the banner I made for in our dinning room. I strung it on the shelf that I display a few of my crafty creations. I made it using a tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com, and you can find it here.
This is the album we made at my friend JM's birthday party, which was a blast and so hillare! This is the first acrylic album I have made and I did enjoy it, you just have to make sure that things match up from front to back or else this are showing through that you don't want to! The funniest part was when JM realized that on the very front cover was just her husbands face poking out from another page...sOOO funny! We all laughed so hard for so long.!
And last but not least, I can finally show you the cute card I made for my niece Paige who is 1 today!! So cute, Happy Birthday Paigey! The hilare part of it is that I put a little too many layers of paper and ribbon and poor Gary had to pay .65 cents to get it! So sorry....
I used Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, and a retired colour Groovy Guava. The raised bumps were used by embossing with my Cuttlebug. The cute hippo is from "Pun Fun". The brown was too dark to write on so I also decorated the inside, hence the "too many layers of paper"!
1 comment:
Woo woo love all the projects, hopefully some of the secret ones are coming to my house... remember you can make all my presents for the rest of my life! That album is gorgeous, total coffee table material! Oh and yes, Gary is still mad about the 65 cents... haha just kidding, he's just afraid of the post office ladies.
Post a Comment