While I was being crafty this afternoon, I set up a project for Hannah as well! Catterpillers made out of egg cartons! She used markers, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and all my CM stickers that I no longer use. Stickers are so out in scrapbooking.....:0)
Here's Hannah's creations. Introducing from left to right, dad, mom, kid, baby and ladybug!

Next up is the project I was working on for a friend who is having a baby in a few weeks and moving away! So I wanted to make her a box of thank you cards and baby announcements. This first pic is of the box that I made to hold the cards. I found the instructions to make it on splitcoaststampers.com
here. I just added an inch as my cards were 4x4 instead of 3x3. I used Bella Rose DP from SU! for the box and the Thank You cards, the paper from the baby annoucements is K&Company.
Top view:
Side view:

These are the 3x3 Thank You cards. I used
these cards as my guide, although they are almost the same.
This is the baby annoucement. I made 11 of them and I used
these cards as a guide. As I have said before, I may be crafty, but not creative. I'm just not good at coming up with the ideas, but I do have my own taste, and when I see something I like, I'm pretty good at copying with the supplies I have. (toot toot)
I'm pretty excited with the end result and I hope she likes them!
1 comment:
You are such a good friend and sister! I LOVE the baby annoucement yellow card at the bottom, beautiful!
Post a Comment