Thursday, November 6, 2008

KWerner Color Inspiration #29

I love seeing the color combinations that Kristina will come up with on her blog. This is my first time actually posting my card, and boy I'm a little nervous to put myself out there! These are the colours we were given:




And here's what I came up with. These colours sound crazy, but I actually LOVE the way they look together, and I'll probably use them again.




All the supplies are SU! except the water colour paper. I dyed the ribbon myself using white grosgrain ribbon and the ink pads. I just don't have the money or space to bother to buy EVERY single colour I might want!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I really like those together! I never would have put them together on my own, but they look great!

JulieandGary Smith said...

The purple and orange (sorry eggplant and pumpkin pie) are so dynamic together, who knew? Love your ribbons, GENIUS!

JulieandGary Smith said...

Wow just checked out Kristina's blog, she has some Awesome stuff on there.... if only I could duplicate.